Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rueben Part 2

Just a quick update, when I went to see Margaret yesterday, they handed me a list of things to get. Rueben is in alot of pain, so please, keep praying!! On the list , to my shock, was a surgical grafting knife, to be bought, so I went to the Chemist and got the supplies. Hard to believe, the hospital does not have a surgical knife to do skin grafts. WOW! I believe that this will be extremely painful, so he will need a touch from the Lord, who is with him, to help him thru this most difficult time. Margaret has hardly left his side, remember her in your prayers, too.
One bright note, Kathy and Ernie B. sent some toys, so out of the bag, I found 5 small animals, which I gave one to each of the 5 who are suffering from the burns, there was smiles from the mothers....and some of the patients, too.....amidst the pain.
At Mercy Home some desks for Standard eight arrived, and some tables for the Sewing Room, along with sawdust for the chicken coop.
Thanks to all the supporters of Mercy Home, your contributions help so much.
Also those who pray daily, your support is so much appreciated here in Kenya.
The tomatoes are growing, and the sawdust is being laid for the next batch of chickens to come. Praise God for His goodness!

1 comment: